Monday, October 17, 2016

Dentistry offer letter!! ╰(▔∀▔)╯

Yo guysss~ I finally got my offer letter!
.·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. Was nervous for one month, finally the moment of relief pheww

Well, I was told that for Dentistry the results will be released by the end of the month. So by the end of September I was on my nerves all the while, waiting for that e-mail (❁°͈▵°͈) Looked at my phone straight away when there were notifications but all I saw were spam mails... Then I started to become even more nervous haha and started asking around my group of friends who applied to imu before.

So, from what I heard from a few friends and some research on the internet,
imu generally takes their time in selecting their students, especially if the applicant hasn't passed up all the required documents (ex. Ielts results, gap year clarification...) Sometimes its the only thing that is preventing them from sending the offer letter.

Their advice was to contact imu (Admissions Department 03-2727 7566 or admissions@imu.edu.my) either by e-mail or calling. They also said that calling was definitely the better option. I agree with them as well. So, when October arrived, after I also went to British counsel to get my ielts results, I decided to email them my results and ask them about the status of my application as well. I got 8.0 in my ielts hoho(´∀`) And you know what they replied? That I had to wait till the end of Oct for my results, that the selection team hasn't released their results yet 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。 MY HEART

Well, a few days later I called them, and they told me to wait till the end of the week (⌒ω⌒) Wee~ Calling really makes a difference haha And, not to forget, IMU really sent me the offer letter by the end of the week (*/ω\) 

Moral of the story
Don't be afraid to call up to check on your status, the reason probably why I had to wait some time longer was that I hadn't sent in my ielts results before 30Sep. If I count the days that I had to wait after sending in my ielts results it was actually quite fast.

Many thanks to the IMU administration & admission team,
See you next time!
(°∀°)b Joyce

1 comment:

  1. youtube.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots
    Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com convert youtube to mp3 Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.

    ReplyDelete