Friday, August 26, 2016

Introduction

Yo! So I decided to start up a blog! Yay~ \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Well, I dragged a bit on the starting of this blog as some tragedy happenned T.T
Let me tell you my tragic story haha
So it goes like this, I started writing my first post excitingly, writing out the details that I wanted this blog to have, a beautifully (if I say it myself) thorough explaination of how I wanted this blog to be etc. And then! I accidetally clicked on the 'cancel' button instead of the 'save and view changes' button (-﹏-。)
Such a sad but beautiful story, ain't it? And I spent my whole morning writing that post.. 
Well, I feel so much better getting this out of my system, let's get to the main point.
So, I decided to start up a blog ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨
This blog will be about the things I have learnt in life, including college life (A-levels), my hobbies(Crocheting, Drums, Piano), maybe some movie or drama reviews as well. 

Ok, see you next time!
(°∀°)b Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment